Join Online Meeting
will expire on 03/24/2020
Login information will be emailed to you.
(000) 000-0000 Ext.
IE(Public Fiduciary, Public Administrator, ...)
Please Note: this is for registering a NEW company and primary contact, not additional staff.
If your company already has an EMS account and you would like to add additional staff,
the primary contact must first login and navigate to Administration then Employees.
I agree to the terms and conditions below.
Usage Terms and Conditions
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR EMS DEMO
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This document is a legal agreement between
and SEM Applications, Inc. By signing up for an EMS Demo, by gaining access to an EMS Demo account, by downloading, installing, accessing, or otherwise using the EMS software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms of this agreement, do not sign up, access, download, install, or otherwise use the EMS software product.
1. DEFINITIONS: "Evaluation Period" means the 30- day period commencing with the date the EMS Demo Account is opened. The Evaluation Period ends 30 days after its commencement. Once this period has expired, you must either purchase a permanent license to use the Software, or promptly delete all copies of the Software in your possession. If additional time to demo is needed, then the demo can be reset for an additional 30 days. "EMS Software" refers to all of the program exe & dlls, database, pictures, and accompanying materials referencing EMS or any SEM Applications, Inc. software product. The accompanying materials may include the EMS documentation, screen shots, manuals, tech sheets, and/or web pages on any SEM Applications, Inc. web site. "EMS Demo Account" refers to an account that allows access to the EMS Software. "EMS Demo" means the EMS Software when it is used for evaluation purposes during the Evaluation Period. "Creator of EMS" refers to Stan Meng, the original Creator of the EMS Software.
2. COPYRIGHT: The EMS Software and the accompanying materials are owned by the Creator of EMS and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and international trade provisions.
3. GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the terms below, the Creator of EMS hereby gives you non-transferable, non-exclusive access to the EMS Software solely for your use during the Evaluation Period. You may not
i) reverse engineer, decompile, decrypt, decode, or disassemble the EMS Software or any copy thereof.
ii) modify, or create derivative works based upon the EMS Software in whole or in part.
iii) copy or distribute copies of the EMS Software.
iv) gain access to the server which hosts the software in ways that are not expressly authorized by this web site and the Creator of EMS.
v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights or grant access to the EMS Software or any copy thereof.
vi) establish multiple EMS Demo Accounts.
vii) perform or release benchmarks, comparisons, or evaluations of the EMS Software without the Creator of EMS's prior written consent.
viii) examine the internal design or operation of the EMS Software.
4. TITLE: You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the EMS Software is transferred to you. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights to the EMS Software shall remain under the ownership of the Creator of EMS.
5. TERMINATION: Without prejudice to any other rights, the Creator of EMS may terminate this agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement. No notice will be required from the Creator of EMS to affect such termination. Upon termination, you must uninstall and destroy any components of the EMS Software (together with all modifications and/or merged portions in any form).
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The EMS Software Demo is provided to you at no charge. YOU AGREE THAT THE CREATOR OF EMS HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, TO YOU REGARDING THE PRODUCT AND THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You must assume the entire risk of using the EMS Software. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CREATOR OF EMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION TO, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE EMS SOFTWARE OR INABILITY TO USE THE EMS SOFTWARE.
8. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this License is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it will be construed to have the broadest interpretation that would make it valid and enforceable. Invalidity of one provision will not affect the other provisions.
9. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by the Creator of EMS.
10. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and the Creator of EMS, which supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between EMS and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. The Agreement may only be modified or amended by a written amendment executed by both parties' authorized officers.
Use of the Software affirms that you have read and understood this agreement, and agree to be bound by its contents.
Ready to Leave?
Select "Logout" below if you are ready to end your current session.